Saturday, March 5, 2011

LA Mock Board!!

Thursday was LA mock board...

I was scared...

I almost died on the drive in

Crazy freak hail storm

People sliding off the road everywhere

One guy missed slamming me by approximately a millimeter!

So needless to say, the morning didn't start off very well!

Then they were rushing me,

I will still shaking from the drive...

But they came over and I went for it...

I decided to do the left IA first, uncapped my needle, and drug it across the plastic on the tray...

Lovely way to start

Had to announce that I contaminated my needle...

UGH

So recapped, and went on with the right PSA first

(My absolute WORST injection, I can never get the angle!!)

So uncapped, went for the distal buccal root, surprisingly I wasn't shaking...

Got in, did my thing, got out, recapped.

Done, ok, next...

Did the IA, hit bone, redirected, got to deposition site, bam bam bam...

Out and recap.

WOW, I'm done. That was kinda scary.

Honestly I had no clue how I did...

I felt pretty good giving them, 

But they are so picky about everything I didn't know if I passed or failed...

WELL I PASSED!! BOTH INJECTIONS!!! YAY!!!

They even said my PSA was textbook perfect!!

(That has never happened before)

Perry said my IA was a little high, which is why I hit bone, 
But I handled it perfectly, so I passed!

Made me feel a little bit better about taking this in 2 weeks!!

On to the written,
YIKES (I haven't studied yet...)

Most of them I felt pretty good about, but there were a few I had no clue!!

I ended up with an 82%

I can handle that!!

Overall, it was stressful, but I feel much better knowing now how it will run...

I CAN DO THIS!!!

(HOPEFULLY)

I'll let ya know in two weeks!!!


1 comment:

  1. I love your play by play!! I'm so glad you passed everything!! WAY TO GO!!!!!

    ReplyDelete