Saturday, February 26, 2011

National Exam...Done & Done!!

It's OVER!!!

Thank the heavens above!!

That was no fun studying for...

I'm not sure how I did...

The first part had 200 questions...

Of which I flagged about 60 that I was unsure about...
Could have been worse right?

Took a lunch break and back to work I went!

150 case study question didn't sound too horrible...

On about question 58 I wanted to kill myself....

Not because they were too terribly hard, 

But because I had been sitting there for close to 6 hours and my brain was DONE

DONE I SAY!!

So needless to say I just clicked my way through the remaining 100 questions

Not thinking about them too hard, just wanting to GET OUT OF THERE!!

Overall I feel pretty good about it, I think I at least got a 75%

If I fail, I will feel pretty dumb 

AND

I don't know if I can muster the strength to take that bugger again

Because this is what I wanted to do at the end...


No comments:

Post a Comment