Tuesday, September 21, 2010

First Official Post of my SENIOR YEAR!!

So this marks my first official post of my Senior Year! Getting back into the swing of things was easier than expected, but I still have a lot to learn. My first few patients were pretty east classes and weren't too difficult. But one of my first patients was a class III and I don't know how ready I was for that. We have great instructors this year that sit with us and make sure we understand what we missed and how to fix it. Things are going good, I just need to increase my confidence.

1 comment:

  1. Wow...glad you remember you have a hygiene blog. lol. Its only half way through the semester and you finally post something!! Ok, ok jk. Anyway, your an amazing clinician. Especially since you cleaned my lower anteriors in like 5 minutes and I know it was PLASTERED with calculus. ;-) So glad we're in this program together. What would I do without you?

    ReplyDelete